Beware of Wolverine Transport-Texas. Wont cover stolen Harley!
Update added by user Feb 09, 2012
To pjwmx: Regarding your comment about the Australian gent knowing about Wolverine hiring EGA?That is an UNTRUE statement.
I have first hand information from him that he NEVER approved this and was totally UNAWARE that Wolverine hired Terry Barnhart!! I have had many emails from him since this has happened and he has said he received very little information on the theft of this Harley. Last I knew he never received the title for it either, and I sent it registered mail to Marisol myself. (last I knew).
I wanted you to be aware of this, I dont care what Matt and Marisol must have told you...apparently you have spoken to them and they told you THEIR version of the truth, these are the facts. I believe the Australian gent will have to have a Lawyer stateside if he is ever going to get this settled. I hope they all go to court to settle it fairly.
He deserves his money back regardless of all this bull@**#!Peace Out-Done.
Update added by user Feb 09, 2012
In response to \'R\' comments.What the *** do you know about what happened regarding this theft?
Just because you were lucky enough to get your bikes back or some money for them, doesn\'t mean we all did!! Long story short is Australian guy hired WOLVERINE to transport this beautiful and rare bike! He didn\'t give any permission for them to hire EGA instead! When Wolverine farmed out the job to an UNINSURED transport company, then they became responsible for the end result.
I have posted no lies or misinformation, I posted WHAT HAPPENED. An attorney I talked to said the same thing- Wolverine is responsible for the hire, therefore the LOSS. Then they would need to go after EGA, Terry Barnhart, to recover THEIR money. I mean after all, they hired him so why should Australia be out??
I tried to inform the public on what happened here..they can use their best judgement. I was asked to help since Australian guy can get NO HELP from Wolverine or EGA!! Also, BEWARE ! Eagle Globe Anchor still has a website on his \"so called business\"!
He also got himself a brand new rig...Truck and trailer! I wonder how he managed that with\"NO INSURANCE\"? It looks like he covered his own ***, what about the people who got NOTHING??! He is a loser, rip off scammer!
Wolverine should have done their homework! Hey \'R\', what the *** does \"Grow UP\" mean anyway?? Your the one who sounds like the kindergartner!!
Original review posted by user Jan 07, 2012
BEWARE! This company, Matt and Marisol Gehman are the owners, were contracted to pick up my Harley and ship it to Australia.The man who bought my bike and hired them (Wolverine) lives in Australia. Wolverine hired another guy to actually pick it up from me in WI. They hired Eagle Globe & Anchor, a guy out of Michigan. He had NO Insurance and they didn't care. They sent him to get my bike and take it to CA to get it on a ship to Australia. Well on his way to CA he supposedly gets his ENTIRE rig stolen. Yup, truck, trailer and ALL OF THE BIKES WENT MISSING! Over a year later and the lying bastards still deny responsibility. The guy in Australia is out 12,600. He has hired a lawyer now and I will do all I can to help him!! Stay away from WOLVERINE! They are rip off scammers. Totally unprofessional amatures! I really think they were involved with stealing these expensive custom bikes!! Why else have they totally refused to help, communicate or settle this theft?? Every word of this is true! Stay away! I hope they are sued for every *** cent that bike was worth and more! What a bunch of crooked *** LOSERS! Do you have a similar story? Email me at email@example.com We need proof/stories to bring charges against them. Please help by emailing me. I will then give you my contact info! Thank you. Juanita
If you were the owner of one/some of the bikes stolen while in the posession of Eagle Globe & Anchor, hired by Wolverine, PLEASE!! Email me! There were at least 7 other bikes on the trailer with mine and I cannot get any information from Wolverine! Nothing! I know there are more people who were ripped off and never paid for their losses! Let's stick together and get this company to pay for these stolen bikes. It is their responsibility to INSURE what they carry. Thank you.
1. Written by Juanita on January 7, 2012
I posted the story about the stolen Harley. If it is true that Wolverine has all of this Insurance then why haven't they taken responsibility for the stolen bikes, mine included? They are the people who farmed out the job to another guy, Terry Barnhart, of Eagle Globe and Anchor. It was Wolverines responsibility to insure that this guy whom THEY hired was covered to transport all of these bikes and an old collectors car too. After the theft neither of them would take responsibility for covering my bike(which had been purchased and paid for by an Australian gent). Wouldnt it be Wolverines place since THEY were hired for the job. They never even notified the Australian guy that they were going to farm out the job to an uninsured dude who had a truck and trailer. Every word of this is true. Just because you may have been lucky and didn't have damage to your bike OR WORSE YET you didnt get your bike ripped off doesn't mean it didn't happen! Matt and Marisol Gehmen never even sent the title from the bike to the Australian guy. He never rec'd it from them...I wonder what happened to that?? Missing bike AND title??? How convenient is that? I dont care about your good experience! All we know is about the BAD one!!! And it makes up for all the warm fuzzy ones! This is not over, and I hope they will be in court soon. We will post all reports to prove this story. Sorry for the strong words...but how would YOU feel if this happened to you? Juanita Any info on this theft? Please help! firstname.lastname@example.org
Am I wrong in thinking that Wolverine should have to make this right? They did not get any proof of Insurance, they just went by his "word". This is what Marisol Gehman told me. Granted, Terry Barnhart is a liar, and had no insurance. But he was not hired by the buyer, Wolverine was. Therefore, when they hired him and he was a fraud it should be their job to get the bikes value replaced. Any opinions or legal advice??
2. Written by Juanita Everson on January 7, 2012
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Motorcycle Shipper
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I purchased several cans of this item on 3/21/2015 and opened the first can today and this is what I found!!!! It has an expiration date of 4/26/2016 as well!..."
- "I bought my HIDs and found out I am having surgery and will be out of work, so need the money more than the headlights. I tried to return them..."
- "Here just two photos of my main I beam frames on my 2013 Chaparral Signature which we bought in 2014 and is one and a half years old. Had so..."