Thank goodness that I paid with Paypal ! I would have lost my money without delivery.

Paypal gave me my money back in full. The other shipper that I used cost $25 more and had the bike to me 1 week before Wolverine stated that they would have their truck out of the shop in Miami....That also was a lie. Their truck was not broke down in Miami; It was not broke down at all ! From here say; I hear that the main problem is keeping his wife Marisol hoked up with {{Redacted}}.

I don't know that for certain....But it does make since and it comes from a viable source !

They live in a very modest 1/2 red brick home, 2 car garage with a nice tree in the front yard ! I could furnish the address; But I am not certain that is 100% legal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wolverine Transport Transportation Service.

Comments

#1421964

Brent Bradley of Copperopolis, CA you were issued a refund on Paypal by Marisol. You contacted us a week later asking where your refund was because you didn’t realize the money gets refunded to the card you used for payment, not to your Paypal account.

You did apologize at the time for your rude email to her. The truck was broken down in AZ and delayed our arrival in FL. When you first booked your shipment we were in FL, but your bike wasn’t paid for and the dealer would not release it. You agreed to wait for the next trip FL-CA which experienced a delay.

You called us from Korea and we attempted to return the call but it didn’t go through, so all communication is documented via email. As for your mention of our home and Marisol just show a glimpse of how immature and unprofessional people act when they believe to be anonymous online.

#1421954

This will be my only comment to you. First off, I believe you mean “sense” not since and clearly your “source” isn’t valid.

I have nothing to do with you late shipment. If Paypal refunded your shipment it is because I released the funds.

You are welcome.

Marisol Gehman

Who did you use I'm reading reviews and need a good reliable company

to Anonymous #1421931